I don’t know if you have noticed your inbox lately really starting to fill up. But it is Black Friday Season 2022, and everyone is trying to make an impact.
This time of year, there are some amazing offers and opportunities to grow your business and reach your goals. If not for the end of the current year but possibly for the launch of the new year.
It is also a time when you could buy amazing tools or get in on great opportunities to create passive income. But you don’t always know how to implement them.
I feel seen…
I, too am one of those people who not only loves a great deal. But I also love supporting other entrepreneurs in their dream visions. I do this by purchasing bundles, etc., but that doesn’t mean I’m using all I purchase.
I saw a post recently that said 90% of what I bought on Black Friday wasn’t used, but the other 10% paid me back 1000x over.
That can be true – but sometimes, after all the chaos and refreshing of screens with a credit card on fire – it can be almost more overwhelming on what to do with it all.
When it comes to live coaching opportunities or things that are personal development, I wouldn’t be of service to you – but maybe these scenarios resignate:
Ways to work together after Black Friday
System Assessment & Review
This review is your chance to take stock in your inventory, which is the back end of your business. From what you have in place, your resources and assets plus tech tools for us to determine the gaps and what is needed to organize. This helps you determine how best to support your future team if you are utilizing your software appropriately.
After your review, you will receive a follow-up call to review the results. Also, I will present ways (if interested) to close these gaps and check off a few process creations along the way.
Website Reviews, Builds, Updates & Migrations
You saw and bought that the URL you wanted was on for a great price. Now are ready to create the website you need. Whether it’s on WordPress or using a platform like Kajabi or CMH. I can help you set up your site – to sell courses, create coaching opportunities or write about your brilliance zone to reach your ideal client.
These packages range depending on the stage of business you are in. As well as the plugins and the customizations needed to reach the goals of getting your website to make you money.
VIP Days – Full & Half Day
There is the option of VIP Days. You have specific tech tasks that need to be completed, but you don’t need a full-time retainer. Have me jump in and get some pieces off the list for your next course launch or coaching summit. I could also clean up your website and load some blogs… The sky is the limit with these types of days.
No matter the package – I’m here to help you. My goal is to reduce overwhelm, automate where possible and get the absolute max out of any investments you have made in tech tools.
Here’s my offer to you.
My Black Friday Offer is… Need support? Reach out to me – I am offering a 20% one-time discount on booked services (not including subscriptions) with a deposit received before Nov 30th.
You don’t have to schedule the work until Q1 2023, but let’s get a plan in place, reduce the checklist, and have your business ready for 2023 goals to launch or scale for success.
If you aren’t in the market but have a friend or client who might be – reach out as well, I would gladly offer a small thank you for the referral and love to help your client along the way.
Life and Time go by quickly – don’t let your investments collect dust. Let’s put them to work for you.
See you on the other side of the… Black Friday deals!