Are you struggling to keep up with the ever-changing social media landscape? Do you find creating and posting content consistently challenging while still managing your business? If so, you’re not alone.
Many business owners face the same challenges, which is why social media management and working with a professional can be a game-changer for your business.
But it doesn’t have to be complicated – it can be as simple as creating evergreen content using what you have in your blog and services and utilizing static images and carousels for increased visibility.
Let’s Dive in!
The Benefits of Professionals
When it comes to working with a social media manager or an online business manager as part of your marketing team – particularly with social media planning, is not only a powerful strategic way to create visibility. It is also working smart that makes a difference.
By working with a professional, you will find yourself with:
- More time for your business – By outsourcing your social media management to a professional, you can free up more time to focus on growing your business. You can spend more time creating new products or services, reaching out to potential clients, and working on other aspects of your business that require your attention.
- Consistent content – Posting consistent content is crucial for building your brand and attracting new clients. However, creating and posting content consistently while managing your business can be challenging. Working with a social media manager ensures your content is published regularly and on time.
- Increased visibility – Posting engaging content that resonates with your target audience can help improve your visibility on social media. By working with a social media management expert, you can learn how to create content that resonates with your target audience and attracts new followers.
Now if you aren’t ready to work with a professional OR you have team members who can help, here are some content areas that you could start with – to keep your visibility regularly going and repurpose what you have.
Creating Evergreen Content
Creating evergreen content is essential for building a strong online presence. Evergreen content stays relevant and useful for a long time, making it a valuable asset to your business. Here are some tips for creating evergreen content:
- Identify your target audience’s pain points and address them in your content.
- Use storytelling to make your content more engaging.
- Create content that solves common problems in your industry.
- Repurpose old content into new formats like videos, podcasts, case studies, or infographics.
Another reason to consider repurposing your existing content is that it is content you have already spent time/energy on and approved. You can also parse this in multiple batches to sprinkle in with your one-off content to help take the burden off of daily content planning.
Some ways to repurpose your content:
Your blog and services can provide a wealth of content that can be repurposed for social media. Here are some ideas for using your blog and services as content:
- Turn your blog posts into social media posts.
- Use quotes from your blog posts as social media captions.
- Share testimonials from your satisfied clients.
- Turn your services into engaging social media graphics or videos.
- Create social media posts that offer valuable insights into your industry.
Social Media Schedulers
With the plethora of social media schedulers on the market, the best advice I can give (outside of using Social Bee 😅 – check out all the reasons I love this platform for my business) is to choose one that fits how you work. Much like picking a project management system, you must find the version that fits your business and how you work.
Each is on its base level the same and (at this point) offers similar options for integrations, but their overall user experience (like any great website) is what makes it personal to you.
The reason I want you to take that time – if you are not ready for a professional to help you – is so that whether you delegate it to a team member or want to push some content yourself, you need to understand the program (even a little) as to share your story or content in a way that makes it easy for you too.
Another reason I strongly suggest using one – even if it’s just the Facebook internal one – is that this allows you to pre-plan your content out so that you are always part of the discussion. Even 3x a week is enough to allow the algorithm to share you and your content.
Take the next step
By following the tips for creating evergreen content, utilizing your blog and services as content, and finding the social media scheduler that works for you, you can increase your social media visibility and attract new clients to your business.
Don’t be afraid to try new things and experiment with different types of content to find what works best for your brand.
If you are overwhelmed, let’s chat – I’m here to help you create a strategy and plan to get your message and story out to your ideal client. One post at a time.
See you on the other side of the screen,
Leave a Reply